angelwingsayane
fahrside
UsryTregre
Kreeag
Raj74
Sam B. Nikel
Doctor Inferno
48 posters

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 EmptyNO removal success....got answer??

more_horiz
11/21/09
First, I performed the removal procedure from
[link removed -Doctor Inferno]

Did not find anything in the registry or running processes listed via Task Manager.

Found this site...and I
Downloaded the mbam-setup.exe to flash drive.
Put the vista laptop in safemode with networking. Installed flash drive to install mbam-setup.exe.

Since the virus disabled the internet connection or disabled the browser from connecting to the internet, mbam was not able to update.

So I ran the mbam and found 2 infected files. Removed the files.
But was still not able to connect to internet. With no other option at the moment, I restarted the CPU in normal mode.

AntiVirus System Pro did not go away.

Please help.

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 EmptyRe: Using Malwarebytes to Remove Malware

more_horiz
Hello,

Open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 EmptyRe: Using Malwarebytes to Remove Malware

more_horiz
I am so greatful to the GeekPolice for saving me. Smile...

My computer was held hostage by the damn Antivirus Live the whole weekend. I surfed on another computer for hours to find a solution. I followed many directives and advises..i was welling to buy anything ,no matter the cost to kill the damn thing. Nothing would work, since the monster controlled everything, windows, zonealarm, internet explorer, all the drives , even the searching tools.It wouldn't let me install a software to kill it.
I can speak upto 7 languages fluently, i think of my self fairly intelligent, but this made me feel like a complete idiot. To feel invaded and helpless and raged, a horrible feeling.
I am never letting my nephew go near my computer again.
So as we say in Norway; Tusen hjertlig takk. (1000 Heartfelt Thanks).
Keep the good work. love you guys.

more_horiz
Glad would could help you, ogei. Smile...

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 Emptymal ware

more_horiz
Downloaded malware program. followed instructions. removed infected filed that were detected. saved log. rebooted, no change in problem Recieved error message 732(120007,0) Now what?

more_horiz
Ssinatrek, Open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

more_horiz
I downloaded in regular mode, then went to safe network mode to run the anti malware. It seems to be gone but I still have the zipped file icon...I feel much better though. Thank you so much!!! LdeM

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 Emptymalwarebytes usage tip

more_horiz
The Windows Security popup virus was so bad it kept me from running any spyware removal programs, but I was able to switch user from administrator to personal and run malwarebytes with no problems and it removed the virus.

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 EmptyMBAM worked!!!!!

more_horiz
I ran the MBAM tool on my badly infected computer with the "YOUR SYSTEM IS INFECTED" wallpaper sign in red and all the disgusting pop up and automatic downloads. It worked so damn well, I just wanted to put a thank you note for the help and will definitely forward to GeekPolice.net for future help. Thanks guys the B***** is gone!!!!

more_horiz
Hi, my computer received a virus yesterday and I ran Malwarebytes to clean it, but it's still not working. I did the exact same steps as shown in this forum, but it still says my computer is infected. Any ideas on what I should do next?

I also have a Symantec Ativirus detector and it detected one trojan, but it won't allow me to remove it. I would appreciate any help.

more_horiz
It worked like a charm. Spent hours trying to backtrace the source of infection, with marginal success. Malwarebytes cleared everything in about 10 minutes. Outstanding product! THANK YOU for making it available!!!

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 Emptylocked out

more_horiz
how do i remove from a computer i am locked out of

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 2 EmptyTHANK YOU!!

more_horiz
I'm not sure I am in the correct place here, but THANK YOU for the info on Malwarebytes Anti-Malware! OMG

All day I have had an issue with General Antivirus - I clicked "no" for their scan when I was looking for a .dll file and it ended up on my laptop anyway. I won't detail but it was a *major* pib lol. But your site saved the day.

I had even gone so far as to delete the files in the "Programs" folder and it wouldn't let me completely remove anything. There was no "cancel" or "I don't agree" to TOS or uninstall.

Anyway, the file IS gone from "C" and I cannot stop saying "thank you!" I just purchased this laptop and until this was having good luck with it.

I will again.

:-)

more_horiz
Raj74 wrote:
couldnt able to download the software..pls. check

more_horiz
I'm sorry to say that this doesn't seem to have worked.all i got access to is safe mode please help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum