angelwingsayane
fahrside
UsryTregre
Kreeag
Raj74
Sam B. Nikel
Doctor Inferno
48 posters

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware EmptyUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware

more_horiz

Guide Overview

This guide provides you instructions on how to use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove virus/spyware/trojans/other malware and fake security softwares.

If following this guide still doesn't solve your problems, please proceed here where you will be professionally assisted by security experts to solve your problem for free.

Follow these instructions:

Malwarebytes' scanner

If this program is already installed: Skip the installation and run only the scan! If you have an old version called "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" then you need to completely upgrade it to version 3. Please ensure to update according to instructions below.

Download and install: Please download Malwarebytes' scanner to your desktop.

• Double-click mb3-setup-consumer-3.x.x.xxxx and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • Click Finish.
  • On the Dashboard, click the 'Check for Updates' button.
  • After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now' button.
  • A Threat Scan will begin. Please allow it to progress through the scanning process.
  • When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Quarantines Selected button to allow the program to clean what was detected.
  • In most cases, a restart will be required.
  • Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.

How to get logs: (Export log to save as txt)

• After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open Malwarebytes once more.
  • Click on the Reports tab > Scan Report. (if you have done more than one scan in the past, select the most recent that shows the Date and time of the scan just performed. Press View Report button.
  • Click 'Export'.
  • Click 'Text file (*.txt)'
  • In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.
  • In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.
  • A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".
  • Click Ok
  • Find the log on your Desktop and Attach that saved log to your post if you are receiving help here on the site.

(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)

If you are still experiencing problems or difficulties following this guide or require any assistance removing this malware, please post your questions in our Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal forums where we will help you for free.

You have to be logged in to post questions. Registration is free. By registering you will be privileged to ask questions and other resources.

Last edited by Dr Jay on 21st July 2018, 9:22 pm; edited 35 times in total (Reason for editing : Information Update)

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware EmptyVirus spyware etc. removal.

more_horiz
It worked! It worked! That stupid virus is gone! I don't know how to thank you guys man... thank you so much Hooray!

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware EmptyRe: Using Malwarebytes to Remove Malware

more_horiz
couldnt able to download the software..pls. check

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware EmptyRe: Using Malwarebytes to Remove Malware

more_horiz
Raj74 wrote:
couldnt able to download the software..pls. check

Hello,

Please read this

And open a topic here, so that one of our techs can assist you in the removal of the virus for free.

Last edited by Doctor Inferno on 17th October 2010, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks. I'm purchsaing a full version of Malwarebytes Antimalware as we speak, just so that I don't get infected by such nasty things again. If it can remove so effectively, I bet the full version's protection is even better!

I had the blue screen with the red letters "YOUR'RE COMPUTER HAS BEEN INFECTED, etc. I went to many sites and read a crap load before calling my computer guru (my nephew) only to get his voicemail. Then I came here. Dloaded the exe., installed, and ran it, and now the b**** is gone. Well Done!!!! Now when he returns my call, I get to tell him nevermind, it's taken care of. With credit given, of course. Thanks again.

more_horiz
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm going to buy the full version of Malwarebytes too! Hooray!

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware Emptydownloading problems

more_horiz
Malwarebytes removed the virus as promised.. great product too. I will recommend you guys to my friends... Thank You!

more_horiz
No prob, glad we could help! Smile...

If anyone has any difficulties following this guide or require any assistance, do not hesitate to request for help here:

http://www.GeekPolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

Where we will help you for free.

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware Emptyscanning problems

more_horiz
after i've installed the program and everything, i click "quick scan" or "full scan" , then 3 or 4 seconds into the scan the whole scanning window disappears. and since my whole desktop is black, i have to re download it because i cant find the program through the task bar, please help get rid of this virus Sad tearing

more_horiz
Hello,

Open a new topic here:
http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware EmptyNO removal success....got answer??

more_horiz
11/21/09
First, I performed the removal procedure from
[link removed -Doctor Inferno]

Did not find anything in the registry or running processes listed via Task Manager.

Found this site...and I
Downloaded the mbam-setup.exe to flash drive.
Put the vista laptop in safemode with networking. Installed flash drive to install mbam-setup.exe.

Since the virus disabled the internet connection or disabled the browser from connecting to the internet, mbam was not able to update.

So I ran the mbam and found 2 infected files. Removed the files.
But was still not able to connect to internet. With no other option at the moment, I restarted the CPU in normal mode.

AntiVirus System Pro did not go away.

Please help.

more_horiz
Hello,

Open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

more_horiz
I am so greatful to the GeekPolice for saving me. Smile...

My computer was held hostage by the damn Antivirus Live the whole weekend. I surfed on another computer for hours to find a solution. I followed many directives and advises..i was welling to buy anything ,no matter the cost to kill the damn thing. Nothing would work, since the monster controlled everything, windows, zonealarm, internet explorer, all the drives , even the searching tools.It wouldn't let me install a software to kill it.
I can speak upto 7 languages fluently, i think of my self fairly intelligent, but this made me feel like a complete idiot. To feel invaded and helpless and raged, a horrible feeling.
I am never letting my nephew go near my computer again.
So as we say in Norway; Tusen hjertlig takk. (1000 Heartfelt Thanks).
Keep the good work. love you guys.

more_horiz
Glad would could help you, ogei. Smile...

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware Emptymal ware

more_horiz
Downloaded malware program. followed instructions. removed infected filed that were detected. saved log. rebooted, no change in problem Recieved error message 732(120007,0) Now what?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum