WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMicrosoft Download Center gets a facelift EmptyMicrosoft Download Center gets a facelift

more_horiz
Microsoft Download Center gets a facelift Mdc_ne10
Microsoft hasn't made any significant changes to the Microsoft Download Center since February 2003. Five years later, the company has quietly made a full-fledged revamp to most parts of the site. Towards the end of this week, users have been seeing a completely new website when downloading something from Microsoft. Over the years, Microsoft has been tweaking the site by adding new categories and adding banners here and there. However, the homepage of that site is now gone, and has been replaced by the site pictured above. What is curious about this update is that the actual download pages for downloads have not been revamped; it's not clear if this is on purpose (I hope not) or if the change still hasn't been applied everywhere. More at; http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/02/microsoft-download-center-gets-a-facelift.ars

descriptionMicrosoft Download Center gets a facelift EmptyRe: Microsoft Download Center gets a facelift

more_horiz
I have a question.

Does anyone actually use the M$ website anymore? I get all my updates through the console, and Google for any other software (VB6 runtime, etc) I need.
I looked at the picture and just though "What the hell is this for?" LMBO or ROFL

descriptionMicrosoft Download Center gets a facelift EmptyRe: Microsoft Download Center gets a facelift

more_horiz
Yep!!!Can U believe it.They Just Did That In 5 Years. Its Strange as being so big in the industry and having stayed there for so long they should have done that much much earlier. It Clearly indicates their neglience LOL Banner
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum