WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How To Confuse An Idiot ????

+30
Happyhunter
TrishKa
Dr Jay
Crush
PsychoLeet
Aprius
fitzchoz
hosscat
Two-Eyes
amir20001
xald
ViKtory
juleigh
Seldom Fail
Kei321
megatails5
drackie
xdyeo
magicm00n
Garmar
jairus
jojozzzzz
Biglowz
Nazzgull
Agent Cosmic
Jerry Parnell
ocean.bluex
Chosen1
Doctor Inferno
techy
34 posters

descriptionHow To Confuse An Idiot ???? - Page 1 EmptyRe: How To Confuse An Idiot ????

more_horiz
well done, i even reloaded the page thinking it would load, lol you got me
and even tricking the infamous doctor Inferno, you ARE devious techy

descriptionHow To Confuse An Idiot ???? - Page 1 EmptyRe: How To Confuse An Idiot ????

more_horiz
megatails5 wrote:

Why am I infamous? Sad tearing :Clapping:

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
megatails5 wrote:

Why am I infamous? Sad tearing :Clapping:

I believe you are infamous for no reason apparently, but saying famous would sound silly Smile...
But your name could be considered evil no?
And you signiture, a crazy mad scientist, you COULD be infamous for all i know

more_horiz
aww. man. jeeeeez.

more_horiz
LMBO or ROFL HAHA!! That's great!

more_horiz
Ahahaha

more_horiz
LOL!

more_horiz
ha i almost fell for it roflmao

more_horiz
... i'm not an idiot

more_horiz
At first I was like: "come on you slow thing!" But then I re-read the title Ahahaha

more_horiz
you got me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me think

more_horiz
OMG i clicked it like 10 time before i relised im so dumb Shocking Whoa

more_horiz
Uh, Techy, please post working videos. :/

It doesn't work for me.

(Lmao)

more_horiz
Aprius, the video is an IMAGE, not a real video!

more_horiz
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Word of wisdom: always right-click on videos to make sure they are actually flash videos.

more_horiz
Hrrmmm NAISE!!! lol

more_horiz
You Got me ROFL Hooray!

more_horiz
And also check the time lol.

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Oh god I was trying to click it for best partof five minutes. Then I gave up thinking OP was an idiot, then realised the whole joke. Lol.

more_horiz
I suppose I am the last idiot confused ;)

more_horiz
How To Confuse An Idiot ???? - Page 1 Giphy

more_horiz
How To Confuse An Idiot ???? - Page 1 Giphy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum