+6
jojozzzzz
gloriafairy
charvie
Sir $wat
Doctor Inferno
techy
10 posters

descriptionSimple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed - Page 2 EmptyRe: Simple Checking Of Your Internet Speed

more_horiz
Those are the ways of connecting to the internet. It doesn't make any big difference, but simply a form of connection. The most common are cable and dsl.

An yup, the cable which is used to connect to my TV. I pay about 75 dollars a month for my 14,000kbps subscription, of which my ISP usually give extra, at about 20,000kbps.

descriptionSimple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed - Page 2 EmptyRe: Simple Checking Of Your Internet Speed

more_horiz
my is the 5000kbps plan

more_horiz
whoah! that's sooooo awesome!...i wish my connection's that good...but unfortunately, it's not Sad tearing

It cost a lot huh? i converted it to our money here, and the result was Shocking Whoa very expensive. But if i'll have my own job, i'll want a connection like that.woohooo! Yikes

more_horiz
hmmm... singapore is the 3rd fastest country in asia for download speed. i think their standrard is high

more_horiz
wow! really?! i didn't knew that!...well, over here, it's like average... Let me think

more_horiz
download result was 4407
upload result was 3038
Are these good?

more_horiz
Mines

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed - Page 2 771803365

more_horiz
Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed - Page 2 853971691

Simple Checking  Of  Your Internet Speed - Page 2 Pc911_13

I dunno. I did the test from Frederick Maryland, and I'm in Cecil County Maryland. For me, it was pretty accurate.

more_horiz
Usually, I use this site Scanmyspeed.com to check my internet speed. It helps to check internet speed accurately. My Speed test results are
Download Speed: 18.89 Mbps
Upload Speed:0.618 Mbps.
This site does not requires any Java script, Flash to check our internet speed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum