WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAM i being hacked??? EmptyAM i being hacked???

more_horiz
Alright here is the thing...couple days ago i was downloading some stuff from some sites...everything seemed ok but in the last 2 days my computer started to act real weird. Im thinkin that i might have downloaded some sort of virus. Now this is why im thinking that i may have something...everytime i go to a site it re directs me to like 3 other sites....computer is pretty slow at times...anti virus keeps saying that someone is tryin to hack my computer but the ip trace back to commercial servers(might be normal IDK) , my primary user account is admin..but its not recognized as that and it cant be changed to it...but also i noticed some un familiar user accounts on my hard drive. I have moderate knowledge of computers n such but at this point it could really be anything...also when i scan my system it finds NATA...found a tracking cookie and dats it..! let me know what u think...also when i say re directs I mean i cant even go to google without geting pop ups with all the pop up security and everything to the brim!

descriptionAM i being hacked??? EmptyRe: AM i being hacked???

more_horiz
Please read here and post a Hijack This log.

http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum