Norgard
thunderkat211
Belahzur
mwallace
pastorfloydshoults
vikneshwaren
Doctor Inferno
39 posters

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 4 EmptyBig Thanks!!

more_horiz
Ran into this issue and needed to be resolved quickly. Came across the link and downloaded the app. Installed per instructions and ran. It immediatly found the problems and removed. System back up and running without a restore. Big thanks!! I normally dont sign up in the forums, but had to add this reply.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 4 EmptyRe: How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
please help i have that system security virus and its driving me crazy i tried to download the app but it wont let me i wish the person who created this virus was right beside me................................

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 4 EmptyRe: How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
I had to register just to say this.....this worked for me and worked well, you do NOT know how frustrated I was. Tried solutions from other websites, but no dice. This one takes the cake! Thanks guys.

more_horiz
Hi,
Sorry to bother. But, I have installed the Malwarebytes program.
I was wondering am I supposed to keep scanning because I have scanned and rebooted 2348356734580 gajillion times. For instance last night, I had 73 infected objects. Then after 5 rebootings or so I had 35.
Today again after much rebooting I have 18.
Now, I have not gone anywhere from there. It is driving me nuts >>;
I really need help Dx I am getting blamed for this problem at home T__T

more_horiz
Hello,

Please open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 4 Emptymalwarebytes

more_horiz
I've downloaded the removal program, but it will not open or launch. I've tried several times to uninstall & re-install. HELP!

more_horiz
I can't even get on the internet from my laptop (which has the stupid System Security) so I'm having to find out what to do via my desktop. What do you do if you can't download the antimalware from the internet?

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 4 EmptySecurity Sistem

more_horiz
how to delete devinitivamente this problem because I have to scan all day to remove it. Thank you

more_horiz
i've tried everything.. even the safe mode thing and nothing. i keep on getting my attemps turned off by this damn thing... when i run malwarebytes on safe mode, an error dialog box comes up saying that an error ccurred.... Error code: 732 (0,0).
I've wasted $150 on different anti-virus software, as well as 7 days trying to get rid of it to no avail...
please help!

more_horiz
My Windows XP computer is infected with System Security. I can't boot in Safe Mode [it puts me in a continuous start-up loop.] It has killed all .exe files so I can't run or download any programs I can't open Task Manager or System Restore. It won't let me open RegEdit. It appears to be in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\19470004\19470004.exe but I can't delete it because the file is in use.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

more_horiz
I just made HUGE progress! I downloaded HijackThis to a thumb drive and was able to run it on the infected computer. I viewed processes with it and stopped System Security. I am now cleaning using Spybot Search and Destroy, SpyBlaster, Ad-Aware, Windows Defender, and McAfee. I will let you know how I come out. HIJACKTHIS IS A GOD!!!!!

more_horiz
Everyone who can't remove System Security, open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 4 EmptySame Virus. Different Problem.

more_horiz
Thank you on this great article. The problem is that on my pc (Windows XP 2001) is that I have no internet acsess cause of the virus. The weird thing is that I have internet acsess on my laptop on PS3. nȯne of my desktop items work. I'm very frustrated with this problem. So now I shut it down and when I try to get it back on a black screen comes up saying that I need to log in normally or in safe mode. I'm like ok so I try to get on safe mode but when I click it, it says something about it can't start up blah blah blah. So now I have two problems on my hands and I have decided to talk to the pros about this. Thanks! -Trytodie

more_horiz
when i try to install and run the malware bytes in safe mode i get an hour glass like its going to load and then nothing happens - i have renamed the file and still doesnt work

more_horiz
I am unable to access any programs as well. It keeps sending me to a website: http://platinum-antivir.com/purchase?r=57.15 and everything is supposedly infected: taskmgr.exe, mmc.exe, rundll32.ex, etc are infected. It keeps asking if I want to activate my antivirus software now. Help please. I'm on my desktop but the infection is on my laptop.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum