Norgard
thunderkat211
Belahzur
mwallace
pastorfloydshoults
vikneshwaren
Doctor Inferno
39 posters

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 3 EmptyRe: How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
in fact i cant open anything
i'm surprised my internet explorer is working
i cant open any other program at all
please help me guys
thanks

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 3 EmptyRe: How to Remove System Security [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Hello Ryan,

Please open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

You will be helped from there.

more_horiz
It won't let me open Internet explorer, everything I do it says warning application cannot be executed. The file tfswctrl.exe is infected please activate your antivirus software.
It will not let me open anything.

more_horiz
Procaps123, please open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

You will be helped from there.

more_horiz
@Doc - Add the new hole to this guide? rename MBAM setup file to winlogon and it works, then do the same for the actual program file.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 3 Emptythis thing sucks

more_horiz
I have this virus on my comp... it blocks all programs, task manager and whatever else i try to run such as firefox. I have tried to run anivirus from boot mini windows... nothing works... help plz Sad tearing

more_horiz
I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO U BRO!!! I GOT RID OF THAT SYSTEM SECURITY VIRUS 2 QUICK. THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 3 EmptySystem Security Removal

more_horiz
Can only access the infected computer from Safe Mode which does not give full access to the internet even when that option is used. So, I need a local, manual program to use to remove System Secuiity, which came in by the way by posing as a Windows Secuirty Update, any recomendations?

more_horiz
Hello christinenj,

Boot into Safe Mode with Networking. There will be internet access from there.

descriptionHow to Remove System Security [Removal Guide] - Page 3 EmptySystem Security Removal

more_horiz
As I said in my original comments, Safe Mode even with internet option, is hijacked - do not have full use. Therefore, virus does not allow launch of antisypware exec files. Interrupts them, gives error that system administrator has placed controls, etc.

I have isolated the hidden files. Other sites say to change the file extensions from exe using the rename option. However, the virus files I have do not have any extensions in their name. When show properties, it says exec in the Type inforamtion.l

I am guessing that I need to get into view properties, click security, click advanced and change the controls, but am not sure to change to what. Any ideas?

Once I can neutralize the virus, then I can run spyware to remove it.

more_horiz
Hello,

Please open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

more_horiz
Thank You! Hooray! Thank You!

more_horiz
Hey so I could not run the program "Malware-bytes anti-malware" Got the message can not execute from this dumb program. I followed your link to post a HJT log, but when I scan and save a log, it wont allow Wordpad to run to bring up the log.... seriously getting frustrated

more_horiz
Hi, my neighbors comp (XP) has this System Security thing that wont go away after she downloaded something... She can't run ANY program. Its stops every action. Can't install Malware, will only let me open folders, cant run or install anything. Even on the internet, it will let me go to whatever site or search 1 time but after that nothing will open/run. How do I get rid of this?? Ideas?

more_horiz
Everybody with problems following this guide, please open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum