WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni dont know how to get rid of trojan.zlob.g Emptyi dont know how to get rid of trojan.zlob.g

more_horiz
yesterday i got this virus and no spyware tools seem to work. i am completely computer illiterate. so far all its doing is asking me to buy that stupid defender software and comes up with a message saying im infected about every 5 minutes or so. i dont know what a hijackthis file is or any of that. if some one could please give me a complete step by step guide in how to completely remove it and quickly i would very much appreciate it.

descriptioni dont know how to get rid of trojan.zlob.g EmptyRe: i dont know how to get rid of trojan.zlob.g

more_horiz
Hello.
Take a read here and post a Hijack This log.

http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-support-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

descriptioni dont know how to get rid of trojan.zlob.g EmptyRe: i dont know how to get rid of trojan.zlob.g

more_horiz
Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum