WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGreetings from a Luddite who is very thankful for you guys EmptyGreetings from a Luddite who is very thankful for you guys

more_horiz
Hi there~

I stumbled upon this forum while searching desperately for a way to stop the evil Trojan.Zlob.G that struck my system on Saturday night. I couldn't believe my luck--people who were actually offering free tech consultation to the desperate, un-tech-savvy (such as myself) who were panicking over the trojan?! And one-on-one, out of the sheer goodness of your hearts...!

You guys are really something--I can't say enough how thankful I am, and how much I admire you guys for using your rare talents (yes, rare and legendary to those of us who don't know anything beyond e-mail and word processors) to help hapless Luddites in their hours of need. Sorry this is a bunch of sap, but that's how grateful I felt when I found this forum that night. Thanks again so much! Smile...

Red

descriptionGreetings from a Luddite who is very thankful for you guys EmptyRe: Greetings from a Luddite who is very thankful for you guys

more_horiz
Hello, welcome to GeekPolice.

Glad you found us! Bow or Thanks

descriptionGreetings from a Luddite who is very thankful for you guys EmptyRe: Greetings from a Luddite who is very thankful for you guys

more_horiz
welcome to GP!

more_horiz
welcome

enjoy your stay!

more_horiz
Welcome !

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice

more_horiz
welcome to geekpolice

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum