WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionantivirus 2009 telling me i have 39 infections :S Emptyantivirus 2009 telling me i have 39 infections :S

more_horiz
I recently got a new laptop, and am having some difficulties transferring my norton antivirus subscription from my old laptop to this one (ie- i havent got a clue how im supposed to do that, and norton arent very helpful)
anyway, antivirus 2009 is already installed on this computer, and yesterday it started popping up saying i had 30 infections, spyware trojans blah blah, with this message:

"Unwanted software (malware) or tracking cookies have been found during the last scan. it is highly recommended to remove it from your computer."

its asking me for $50 to activate antivirus 2009, but ive already paid 70 pound for norton so i dont really want to do that! so i first downloaded avast anti virus, and then tried avira. neither of them found any viruses on a standard scan.
whats going on with antivirus 2009?!

thank you!

rachel

descriptionantivirus 2009 telling me i have 39 infections :S EmptyRe: antivirus 2009 telling me i have 39 infections :S

more_horiz
Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum