WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

My internet will not run properly after I removed VirusResponce2009

3 posters

descriptionSolvedRe: My internet will not run properly after I removed VirusResponce2009

more_horiz
We may be able to repair the net connection, but I can only suggest uninstall Firefox then re-install it.

Let me know if you can get Firefox running, then we'll try to repair the net connection.

descriptionSolvedRe: My internet will not run properly after I removed VirusResponce2009

more_horiz
No good. Nothing really changed at all. I think there are probably some damaged files concerning opening applications or something. Now how do we proceed?

more_horiz
Download Winsock XPFix from here:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html

Open the program and select "Fix".
Try the net again.

more_horiz
Nothing. Like I said before, I can access the internet in the networking on safemode (Im on the same computer) so there is a connection. there is something there blocking me from utilizing the applications I think. I tried to open MSWord as a test and it began the startup then froze. I can't use my applications unless Im in safemode.

more_horiz
Okay, give me a few hours and i'll do some research and ask around and see what I can dig up.

more_horiz
Ok thanks

more_horiz
Hey, I had a friend format and reinstall Windows for me so all is well now. Thank you for all of your help! I'm sorry to have made you research for nothing....

more_horiz
Since this issue is resolved, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum