WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionspyware and updates Emptyspyware and updates

more_horiz
HI..

am presently using KIS 2009 i just want to know do i have to use any spyware guard to protect my pc or any other tools...also am using windows xp sp2(genuine) i have turn off windows updates(do i have to turn on or turn off please advice me n dis whats the use of keeping dis on)..

Thank You!

descriptionspyware and updates EmptyRe: spyware and updates

more_horiz
It would be good to have 2 anti spywares running on your system, but remember to have only one real-time protection enabled to prevent conflict.

I also use KIS 2009, but there don't seem to be a scanner to scan for anti spyware, so I recommend you get SUPERantispyware to check your system once in a while. But it's not necessary to have a real time protection here since Kaspersky already has it, you can if you want to, just make sure one is off the other is on.

As for windows update, it would be best to turn it on as at times Microsoft will issue important security patches without notice. There is no reason to turn this off, so just leave it on.

Cheers Mate

more_horiz
Thanks Brother ur da best .... Right On!

Thank You!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum