WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionChange Date and Time in Windows 7 EmptyChange Date and Time in Windows 7

more_horiz
Change Date and Time in Windows 7 2zfsrwp

This tutorial will show you how to change Date and Time settings in Windows 7.

On the bottom-left of Windows 7 Taskbar, click the date and time the follow should pop up:

Change Date and Time in Windows 7 X0xkeg

Click Change date & time settings...

Now the following Window will pop up:

Change Date and Time in Windows 7 2qj9c94

Click Change date and time and chnage your settings in the following Window.

Change Date and Time in Windows 7 2gv5203

Click here for more Windows 7 Tutorials :: Register for free to ask questions regarding this tutorial or Windows 7.

Last edited by Doctor Inferno on 5th February 2009, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionChange Date and Time in Windows 7 Emptybad gate way502 how do you fix it

more_horiz
thank you i tryed changing the date and time,to stop bad gateway from comeing up did not do anney good,

descriptionChange Date and Time in Windows 7 EmptyRe: Change Date and Time in Windows 7

more_horiz
anney other i dears,

descriptionChange Date and Time in Windows 7 EmptyRe: Change Date and Time in Windows 7

more_horiz
ok i will try agen thank you........,

more_horiz
my friend told me a bout you guys he said you was a-ok thank you..........,

more_horiz
Hello, please use the edit button in future instead of posting on post after another. 😉

What problem are you experiencing? Is it with Windows 7?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum