WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How Did You Know Of GeekPolice?

+12
cherr-ilynxd
angela.raisin
Nazzgull
Hotdogs
gloriafairy
jojozzzzz
TeReX
Belahzur
Sir $wat
Safan
Doctor Inferno
Agent Cosmic
16 posters

pollHow Did You Know Of GeekPolice?

Website
12%
Forum
21%
Magazine/TV/Newspaper
0%
Advertisement
3%
Invitation
9%
Referred to by Someone
12%
Google or Other Search Engines
36%
Word of Mouth
3%
Others (Please Specify)
3%
Total Votes:

descriptionHow Did You Know Of GeekPolice? EmptyHow Did You Know Of GeekPolice?

more_horiz
I'm just wondering how you guys came to know of GeekPolice.

Last edited by Agent Cosmic on 12th November 2008, 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHow Did You Know Of GeekPolice? EmptyRe: How Did You Know Of GeekPolice?

more_horiz
Digitalocksmith invited me over. LOL Banner

descriptionHow Did You Know Of GeekPolice? EmptyRe: How Did You Know Of GeekPolice?

more_horiz
I stalked the Doc LOL Banner

more_horiz
got a private mess.. on another site of this site...

more_horiz
Doc posted on another forum, found the ad and here I am. 8)

more_horiz
I was invited over

more_horiz
Forgotten how i came here, i think i saw a link somewhere

more_horiz
Invited by doc Smile...

more_horiz
Off Doctor Inferno in the Support Forum. Smile...

more_horiz
I find GeekPolice on Google. I was looking for soem good forum, about computer problems and others. And i got GeekPolice on 3rd page on Google xD

more_horiz
Invited by doctor inferno by e.mail

more_horiz
Google. Hooray!

more_horiz
i think i found this site on stumble upon Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
I found this site when someone answers in Yahoo! Answers.

more_horiz
Glad i found Geek police on Google, while searching a solution for a problem Thank You!

more_horiz
someone from another forum informed me about this. thanx a lot whoever you are...he's got another name on that forum, and i don't know his name here...better ask him

more_horiz
charvie wrote:
someone from another forum informed me about this. thanx a lot whoever you are...he's got another name on that forum, and i don't know his name here...better ask him

You're from Gaia! Right? 😉

more_horiz
yeah! there was a message sent in my gaia account that said i shoul try this.

more_horiz
It was me lol. Ahahaha

more_horiz
WOW!. really? such an honor!...thnx so much for inviting me here doc! Thank You!

more_horiz
I was in my administration panel looking at the updates and new features for forumotion and saw the forumotion on Facebook link. I randomly checked out a few links there until I ran across this site. I'm glad I did.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum