WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTop 10 worst viruses ever. EmptyTop 10 worst viruses ever.

more_horiz
You notice that your computer is running weird or slow. You run a virus scan and nothing. But you know your computer and how it runs. You know something is run. Just like some people can sense when their car only has 89.45% oil left by the way the horn honks Goofy you know your computer. So you start searching your registry your everything looking for files that shouldn’t be there. Knowing that 99% chance the file has replaced a file that should be there leaving your naked eye fooled.

Then you find it, either a scanner caught it after that update you should have done 2 weeks ago or the file has changed. You have it, that ever annoying, piece of shit coding that causes people to smash computers. A GOD DAMN VIRUS!

Everyone hates computer viruses. They are horrible annoyances and sometimes hurtful pieces of code that piss you off. Causing you to run numerous virus scans, spyware/adware scans and swearing. A lot of swearing and sometimes computer smashing.

Heres a list of the top 10 worst viruses and why.

list too long, visit source

Source:
http://www.blogpirate.org/2008/10/29/top-10-computer-viruses-everso-far/
====

descriptionTop 10 worst viruses ever. EmptyRe: Top 10 worst viruses ever.

more_horiz
I agree with the guy that wrote that. Just because a programmer can make a virus, doesnt mean that he/she should.

Any programmer can make a virus, even a batch programmer. Does that make it right? No.

more_horiz
I think the main motivation for hackers is the feeling of being better than their victims and the security companies.

more_horiz
I totally Agree Jerry&Agent.

From the list, apart from Sasser and storm, all the rest have been phased out, no one makes them any more cause they are weak compared to these days.

Last edited by Belahzur on 31st October 2008, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Interesting read.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum