How to Open Multiple Apps At Once from Start Menu in Windows 10
Windows 10 allows opening multiple apps at once without re-opening the Start menu. Let's see how to use it.
1. Press the Win key on the keyboard to open the Start menu, or click on the Start button in the taskbar.
2. Now, press and hold the Win key.
3. Click on the icon or tile of the app you want to launch. Do not release the Win key. The app will open in the background.
4. Click on other app icon to open the app in the background. The Start Menu will remain open.
5. When opened all the required apps, release the Win key to close the Start menu.