WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem

3 posters

description[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 EmptyRe: [INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem

more_horiz
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen15
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen17
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen16

description[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 EmptyRe: [INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem

more_horiz
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen18
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen20
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen19

more_horiz
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen22
[INACTIVE] Macbook Pro Problem - Page 2 Screen21

more_horiz
Okay, I did not see anything "bad" or malware on your system (but we will double check later with a different antivirus to put your mind at ease - you know, second opinion methodology).

First, I would like you to Reinstall Spotify, log in, and see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please go to step 2 below.

Second, please open Terminal as you did above, and place in the following command (similar as before, hitting enter to continue):

Code:

nvram ​-c

Once done, restart the Mac system immediately.

Once it has started up again, you will have to reconfigure a few system settings such as setting the time zone, setting the date and time, selecting the startup volume, and configuring any display options you wish to use. If you are having any troubles with that, please let me know and I will guide you through that. However, all of the options should be available in System Preferences (Apple).

If doing this has still not fixed the problem, then please answer questions in step 3 below, otherwise just post back and let me know progress please.

Okay, so step 3:

-Did you have issues before or after you installed any one of the following two apps:

Dr. Cleaner

CleanMyDrive 2

-Are you using a Apple/Mac certified mouse? Is it wired or wireless?

-What is the age of the Mac you are currently using (when did you buy it and how many times has it upgraded the operating system)?

Thanks for your patience... Hopefully we are getting closer to resolving this!

more_horiz
It's still wonky.

more_horiz
Okay... please answer this so it helps me help you:
Okay, so step 3:

-Did you have issues before or after you installed any one of the following two apps:

Dr. Cleaner

CleanMyDrive 2

-Are you using a Apple/Mac certified mouse? Is it wired or wireless?

-What is the age of the Mac you are currently using (when did you buy it and how many times has it upgraded the operating system)?

more_horiz
[adm]Due to lack of response, this topic is now closed. If you would like it reopened, PM me, a Security Officer, or another administrator. If you have a different computer other than the one above, or if you are someone else, please start a new topic.[/adm]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum