I would like to have you run a Clean Boot.
How to perform a Clean Boot.Warning
: Disabling items in Services
may leave your antivirus disabled until the process is ended. For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.
keys to open Run
, then type msconfig
in the search box. This will open System Configuration
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.
) Click/tap on the General
) Click/tap on the Selective startup
) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items
4. Click on the Services
5. Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services
check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running.
6. Click Disable all
, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services
7. Click on Apply
Click on Restart
in the window that opens.
When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.
If the problem does not continue after the restart please do the following.
8. Divide the number of these startup services and programs by two and you place checks in the first half of these, then restart the computer.
9. If the problem doesn't return in those services and programs remove the checks and place checks in the remaining services and programs and restart the computer.
10. When you find which half the service or program is in go on to the next step.
11. The half which has the service causing this problem remove half of the checks as you did previously to see which half has this service. Do the same for the programs. Restart the computer.
12. If it isn't in the first half of these services and programs, do the same with the last half of the services and programs.
13. Once you have narrowed it down to the last three or four services and programs remove the checks one at a time till you find the service or program at fault.
Once you have found the service or program post it in your topic. Do not take any action until I suggest the next step.