Page 1 of 1
- FreeBooterSite Admin
OS : Windows 10
Arch. : x64 (64-bit)
Anti-Malware : ESET Smart Security
Posts : 2163
Rubies : 837211
Likes : 220
How To Export Sticky Notes From Windows 7 To Windows 10
Sticky Notes is a desktop notes application included in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It was present in Windows Vista as a gadget for the Windows Sidebar, and originated in Windows XP Tablet Edition in 2002. The program allows users to take notes using post-it note–like windows on their desktop.
If you’re a Windows 7 user, you can move all your sticky notes to Windows 10. Here’s how to export Sticky Notes from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
1. On your Windows 7 computer, open Windows Explorer. Now in the address bar, copy and paste the following:
2. Here, you will find a file called StickyNotes.snt. Copy this file to your Windows 10 computer using open drive, or sending it by email, etc.
3. Now open your Windows 10 computer. Go to File Explorer and copy and paste the following location on your address bar.
4. Right click and go to New, and create a new folder. Name it Legacy.
5. Now, paste the file you copied from your Windows 7 system.
6. Next, rename the file to ThresholdNotes.snt.
7. Finally, open Windows Ink Space. Click Sticky Notes. You will get all the notes you created in Windows 7.
Did you find this tutorial helpful? Don’t forget to share your views with us.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum