WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwindows 10 lost whilst updating - had to re-install original windows 7 to use the internet - Page 1 EmptyRe: windows 10 lost whilst updating - had to re-install original windows 7 to use the internet

more_horiz
Are you saying by pressing Alt + F10 keys did not boot computer into Recovery Manager?

What was the version of the Windows OS that was installed on computer when you first purchased the computer?

descriptionwindows 10 lost whilst updating - had to re-install original windows 7 to use the internet - Page 1 EmptyRe: windows 10 lost whilst updating - had to re-install original windows 7 to use the internet

more_horiz
Sorry, yes first it failed, I tried again and this time it worked - I got back to original, then it took ages for me to hook up with my server Smile... and more to catch up on updates lolz .... some of the programs were obsolete and had to be uninstalled and replaced - anyhow, with all these things going on, and explorer outdated and I could not fix that - I downloaded Chrome (I'm quite used to that) and had to update that a few times to enable me to get onto a recognizable facebook lolz .... organise my e-mails and download programs that I had before and key in registration codes (which thankfully I had printed out) and am now regaining a little confidence and tackling some problems as they occur Smile... which thankfully has gone well so far ...... Whew ..... back online .............. now I have to catch up on my emails- facebook and banking .... so, once again, thank you so much

Ricky

more_horiz
Fantastic, i'm glad to hear your computer problems resolved!

Chrome is much faster than Internet Explorer and it has add-ons for more features myself love using Firefox its very good browser as well.

If anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Take Care.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum