WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSolvedHelp with uninstalling and reinstalling

more_horiz
Hi, I need help with installing AutoCAD. I installed the latest version just to try it out but I decided to use 2018 instead. I uninstalled the 2019 but now won't let me install the 2018. I installed it on my second drive, I'm using Windows 10. Any help will be most appreciated!

descriptionSolvedRe: Help with uninstalling and reinstalling

more_horiz
Hi @rosabuzzell

Welcome! to GeekPolice.net

If you can install 2019 version again and uninstall it using  Revo Uninstaller  program, if you select scanning mode Advanced this will make sure Revo Uninstaller scans for left overs from 2019 version and you will get a option to delete the registry values and left over folders/files. After completely uninstalling AutoCAD 2019 version restart your computer and try installing AutoCAD 2018 version.

more_horiz
My bad @rosabuzzell, i should have check out the features of the free version of Revo Uninstaller program, if i did i would have not suggested to you to select Advanced scanning mode as this feature is not included with free version of Revo Uninstaller but its fine this program still will scan for leftovers after the standard uninstall.

more_horiz
How is everything progressing, do you need more assistant on this issue?

more_horiz
Hey, I did what you said but with the iobit since I had it already. It took few attempts (installing, uninstalling) but I finally have it working. Thanks for your fast response and sorry it took me few days to get back. This has to be the easiest job request you've had! Smile...

more_horiz
We are glad to hear your issue has been resolved, thank you for letting us know that all is now well!

Yes for while i did not get this kind of easy break even do it's easy you always wonder will it work and it has fantastic very happy for you!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum