Page 1 of 1
- FreeBooterSite Admin
OS : Windows 10
Arch. : x64 (64-bit)
Anti-Malware : ESET Smart Security
Posts : 2147
Rubies : 837150
Likes : 219
How to Download a Copy of Your Twitter Archive Data
Downloading your Twitter archive allows you to browse a snapshot of your Twitter information, starting with your first Tweet. Available as an offline archive, it lets you see all your tweets in a nicely formatted HTML file viewable directly from your browser, or a CSV file. Only you can have access to this information, but you have the choice to share it with whomever you please.
This tutorial will provide details on downloading an archive of all your past tweets.
1. Login to your Twitter account.
2. In the upper right corner of the browser, click on your profile icon, then select Settings and privacy.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Request your archive button.
4.You won’t be able to download your archive data instantly. Instead, you will get a message saying that a link to your archive will be emailed to you. Time probably varies depending on the size of your tweet history.
5. Click on the Download now button in the email you receive from Twitter. This will take you to a web page where you can download the archive. Click on the Download button to download the .zip file to your computer.
6. Unzip the file and you will get access to your archive that includes several files, but more specifically an index.html file and a tweets.csv file. These are the two that we want to look into.
The best way to view your Twitter archive is probably to do that using a web browser. In the file you downloaded, double click on index.html. This will open a new window in your default web browser where you will be able to scroll through the years and months and look at each single tweet you sent.
How To Download The Entire Archive Of Your Facebook Account Data
Did you find this tutorial helpful? Don’t forget to share your views with us.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum