WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Windows 10 0xc000000e Bootup error

2 posters

descriptionSolvedRe: Windows 10 0xc000000e Bootup error

more_horiz
I'm sorry i don't understand your question. IF you asking how to run the Startup Repair (Automatic Repair) tool its one of the tools where you launch the Command Prompt.

Last edited by FreeBooter on 7th April 2018, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Sorry forget to type the commands but lets execute commands after Startup Repair (Automatic Repair) tool finish and have not resolved the error.

more_horiz
i am not sorry I understand this.

more_horiz
Windows 10 0xc000000e Bootup error - Page 6 Hqdefault

more_horiz
and this is via the USB recovery drive?

more_horiz
Yes boot your computer with Windows bootable USB flash drive and navigate to screen where you can launch the Command Prompt the Start-up Repair tool is located at the same screen.

more_horiz
My usb drive won't boot I get an error there now?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/88/98/09/img_2012.jpg

more_horiz
Were you not using your Windows 10 USB flash drive while executing commands from Command Prompt?

You need to make sure USB flash drive is listed as the first boot device in BIOS setup utility. And restart your computer to boot from USB flash drive.

more_horiz
I think I am going to break my hard drive and start fresh at this rate I was trying to boot into the usb just if that's what you mean

more_horiz
We can fix this problem but like i said it will take some time to fix this problem sorry there is no easy way well Startup Repair if it works is the only easy way.

Restart your computer and press the appropriate key to enter the BIOS or UEFI firmware settings screen while it boots. This is often the F1, F2, Delete, F10, or F12 key. Consult your computer’s manual for more details, or just perform a web search for your PC’s model name and number as well as “enter BIOS.” From Boot tab and from Boot Device Priority section or screen move the Windows 10 USB flash drive to the top of all other devices it should be listed as a first boot device.

What is your manufacturer name, model number?

more_horiz
manufacturer of the motherboard is MSI, its PC MATE model

more_horiz
With some computers you can press F12 key soon after powering on the computer to access quick boot options screen where you can choice your USB flash drive to boot your computer from the USB flash drive.

Some computers soon as they are powered will display list of keyboard keys to access BIOS setup utility and quick boot options screen.

more_horiz
Also try F11 key.

more_horiz
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/88/98/09/15230910.jpg

I have this but I cannot tell which is which to give priority I have moved the usb (dark blue) to the left as I assume that is the one in use but cannot tell

more_horiz
You have more than one USB device connected to your computer i cannot tell you which is the Windows 10 bootable USB flash drive you may have to try them all one at time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum