WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Multiple issues

2 posters

descriptionMultiple issues - Page 2 EmptyRe: Multiple issues

more_horiz
I've done all of those, about to boot into safe mode, but the reset windows update components failed.  Shall  I upload the log file?

more_horiz
Yes please upload the log file.

more_horiz
Something telling me its either third-part antivirus or firewall causing the issue have you tried uninstalling them both.

more_horiz
Here's the log

I haven't tried uninstalling my Anti-Virus.  I have Kaspersky and ZoneAlarm firewall installed.

more_horiz
You should backup your settings and uninstall all third-party antivirus and firewall programs this is the only way to be sure they are not the cause of the problems.

more_horiz
Ok I will try that, so I should uninstall Kaspersky and Zone Alarm?  I won't then have a default antivirus program.  I was considering changing from Kaspersky anyway.

more_horiz
Yes uninstall them both make sure to disconnect from internet before uninstalling both. You should be okay even you are connected to internet as long as you don't visit websites that you don't trust.

more_horiz
Do you get error message when you try to install Windows updates and programs, if you do please let us view the error messages.

more_horiz
No error message for that, but after uninstalling zone alarm and kaspersky and rebooting, I have no wireless internet. The wireless icon says no supported wi-fi adapters available in the system. I’ve checked in device manager and there it says the drivers can’t be loaded. Errors appear on all the options there. I’m on my mobile currently.

more_horiz
Sorry i don't understand what do you mean by "appear on all the options there."  Do you mean all device drivers are displaying same error message in Device Manager?

more_horiz
Yes that’s correct. I can take a screenshot?

more_horiz
Please yes.

more_horiz
If you cannot upload a screenshot that is okay, can you tell us if these error messages have the same device driver error code number also can i have the device driver error code number.

more_horiz
I was having issues. It’s codes 28 and 31

more_horiz
Please follow the instructions at below tutorial.

http://www.geekpolice.net/t31270-how-to-fix-code-31-error-in-device-manager

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum