WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Win 10 boot fail: BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found

3 posters

descriptionSolvedRe: Win 10 boot fail: BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found

more_horiz
Win 10 boot fail:  BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found   - Page 3 DO9ky45Here's what has been installed.  It's processing the 1709 update (Fall Creators) now.

descriptionSolvedRe: Win 10 boot fail: BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found

more_horiz
Please try to keep up with all the Windows updates that will be installed if needed we can uninstall it from Windows Recovery Environment. Keep a note of the KB number of the updates.

more_horiz
I'm taking images of them as they occur
the imgur links aren't working.  It says they're "incomplete"

more_horiz
Which image host website you are uploading the images.

more_horiz
My bad you already said which image hosting website its imgur give me sometime to write you instructions.

more_horiz
I just used this site to host an image.  Can you see it?  It seemed to be uploaded but now I don't see it.

more_horiz
No i don't see the posted image.

more_horiz
It showed briefly here, and then, was gone.

more_horiz
The FCU is at 75%... I usually get this far and it works once, then won't boot.

more_horiz
I have just posted few screenshots at the below guide they display without problem.

How to Take a Screenshot & Upload/Attach it to Posts

more_horiz
Win 10 boot fail:  BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found   - Page 3 20180111

Thanks for the tutorial.  It was the quote icon that I was not using.
FCU is at 98%

more_horiz
Please watch the screenshot of how to copy and paste the BBCode (Forums) from imgur.

Win 10 boot fail:  BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found   - Page 3 HfY0AxH

You have one update failed to install and looks like you have not upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, version 1709.

more_horiz
Yes, one failed. I then installed it manually.  you should see the same update # as ok

FCUs is just finishing now.

more_horiz
Good if there are more updates install them if not i think you are at clear and everything works.

more_horiz
Usually at this point is when it fail.  One of the follow on 1709 updates seems to corrupt the boot partition.  I'm installing all updates but, I've done this about 5 times.  It works, until one more reboot and then fails.

thanks for your amazing patience.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum