WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Win 10 boot fail: BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found

3 posters

descriptionSolvedRe: Win 10 boot fail: BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found

more_horiz
Have you tried bcdboot command after winload.efi not found error?

descriptionSolvedRe: Win 10 boot fail: BSOD error 0xc000000e winload.efi not found

more_horiz
Yes, that's actually how I got to you.  Your info, I think, is what I need to try.

When I've tried the bcd options, I get a file not found error

I've got your input from the other thread. Should I try that?

Can I assume that the fat32 partion in the C drive is the one that we need to access?

I can get to to it now from dos but in windows says I don't have permission

more_horiz
You need to boot your computer with Windows Installation Media and i can guide you from Command Prompt in Windows Recovery Environment. You cannot modify EFI partition from booted Windows OS. There is nothing wrong with EFI partition boot files right now so repairing them is a waste of time i can guide you to repair EFI partition boot files when Windows OS stop booting again with winload.efi not found error.

more_horiz
That's great...I have your notes from the other thread.

Let me set up another system so I can communicate with you and then I'll let this system update and crash.

Thanks again for your help.

I have to run an incremental to the existing image so if this doesn't work, I can get back to "here".

Last edited by natzure on 23rd January 2018, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
You are very welcome!

It will be helpful if you can post screenshot of the commands outputs when i ask for it.

more_horiz
OK I'll have to take them with a camera and then post.

more_horiz
Thanks, please only execute commands i will ask you do so.

more_horiz
Thanks

Yes, I've been in support for a long time and understand that I could mess it all up if I do things you don't see or didn't tell me to do. 

I wish there was a way to run Teamviewer from dos Smile...

more_horiz
May I ask what time zone you're in?  I'm in Switzerland.

more_horiz
I live in Turkey.

more_horiz
Great so you're in CET time zone too?

more_horiz
What time is it in Switzerland its 16:58 here?

more_horiz
right now it's 15:00

more_horiz
Only two hours head of you.

more_horiz
Did you configure your computer, how is everything progressing?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum