GeekPolice Tech TutorialsLog in

Problems with browser and Creative Mixer

descriptionRe: Problems with browser and Creative Mixer

more_horiz
You can download Team Viewer from below link.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

more_horiz
This is my user ID: 220 173 085

more_horiz
I also need the password.

more_horiz

more_horiz
System Idle Process was at 90.63 after you logged out.  Now it's at 70.33

more_horiz
Don't worry about System Idle is there any other processes with high CPU usage.

more_horiz
Not really

more_horiz
Good your computer is too slow for running TeamViewer session.

You should reinstall Firefox if its still not playing videos. You can backup and import your bookmarks.

Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks

more_horiz
You can boost speed of your computer by following my instructions at below tutorial link.

Tweaking & Optimizing Window Operating System

more_horiz
I will do some cleanup before I unistall Firefox to see if that works.  When I reinstall Firefox will my passwords backup with the bookmarks?

more_horiz
No passwords are not saved you can view the passwords and usernames for websites at Options -->  Privacy & Security --> Saved Logins and click Show passwords button.

more_horiz
Hi GypsyCowgirl,

Can you please update us with your computer issues.

more_horiz
My PC seemed to be doing better for a few hours day.  I deselected "Use hardware acceleration whenever available", in Firefox and Youtube videos started playing.  But, then BOTH Firefox and Chrome stopped working.  I reselected hardware acceleration, but nothing changed.  Loading is worse than dialup.  I can open Firefox or Chrome, and once it finally loads I can type in a website, and it will take an hour or longer to load that site.  When the site finally loads, forget trying to do anything, because it takes another hour for whatever you are trying to get to in that site to work. 

I rebooted, and noticed NVIDIA in the startup tray.  I went to startup and deselected the option, I also npticed There is something called NvCpl.  I deselected that to startup as well.

I am only able to get online using safe mode with networking, and I can use my mouse, but once I touch any key on my keyboard, everything will lockup.  I used Malwarebytes in Safemode, and it identified Adware.ChinAd C:\Index.html.  I quarantined it, but doing so did not improve anything.  I can edit pictures or text documents in my PC, but I can not get online, and it takes an eternity for virus software to open and run.

I am using my husband's computer now.

more_horiz
Please open Device Manager by typing devmgmt.msc into Run dialog box. From Device Manager uninstall keyboard driver and restart your computer.

more_horiz
Installed Keyboard, computer restarted, got a message saying computer needed to restart again to install new keyboard.  Did this.  Went into safe mode, and have the same problem.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling key board a few times.  Did not resolve issue
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum