WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Problems with browser and Creative Mixer

2 posters

descriptionProblems with browser and Creative Mixer  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Problems with browser and Creative Mixer

more_horiz
Is this something you need to do, or can you guide me through the needed steps?

descriptionProblems with browser and Creative Mixer  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Problems with browser and Creative Mixer

more_horiz
Would you do this through Team Viewer?

more_horiz
There is more than few settings i need to check and delete.

more_horiz
GypsyCowgirl wrote:
Would you do this through Team Viewer?

Yes we will use Team Viewer i have no mic so we can't talk but we can use TV message feature to talk.

more_horiz
Do you have a link to install Team Viewer for XP?  I had Team Viewer, but when I had rouge spyware in my PC, it kept activating on it's own.  Superdave recommended I remove it until we got all the junk out.

more_horiz
You can download Team Viewer from below link.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

more_horiz
This is my user ID: 220 173 085

more_horiz
I also need the password.

more_horiz

more_horiz
System Idle Process was at 90.63 after you logged out.  Now it's at 70.33

more_horiz
Don't worry about System Idle is there any other processes with high CPU usage.

more_horiz
Not really

more_horiz
Good your computer is too slow for running TeamViewer session.

You should reinstall Firefox if its still not playing videos. You can backup and import your bookmarks.

Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks

more_horiz
You can boost speed of your computer by following my instructions at below tutorial link.

Tweaking & Optimizing Window Operating System

more_horiz
I will do some cleanup before I unistall Firefox to see if that works.  When I reinstall Firefox will my passwords backup with the bookmarks?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum