GeekPolice Tech TutorialsLog in

Virus/Malware Help

descriptionSolvedRe: Virus/Malware Help

more_horiz
It does run better but it does take a bit of time going on to another page sometimes. It either says it is recovering a page or it is a long script  It seems like I hear something always running in background. Any suggestions.

It could be a problem with your ISP. What browser are you using? Did you try another browser? Other than that, is everything else good with your computer?

more_horiz
My browser is IE. I will try another. Other than that, do you have a scan to remove the downloaded scans or do I uninstall one by one. Thanks for all your help!!!

more_horiz
Please try another browser and then we'll clean up once this issue is resolved.

more_horiz
Have you tried another browser to see if the problem still exists?

more_horiz
Hi: 
I tried to open Modzilla Firefox which is already installed and it gives me a error saying " Couldn't load XPCOM Not sure what that is about. Also tried uninstalling it and it gave me a error message saying :
Other users are logged on. If you uninstall this program while another user is running it, the program might not uninstall correctly. To properly uninstall or change the program, switch to and log off each user before you continue. So,all in all I can't uninstall. Any suggestions?

more_horiz
Please open the Task Manager and from Users tab disconnect other users.

more_horiz
Hi: There are two users. One says it is disconnected. the other is the administrator and will not disconnect and is still running/ I guess cause I am still on it. Anyway, tried to uninstall in both users, but it will not allow me. Always get the warning that says another user is logged in.  Not sure what to do. Thanks!

more_horiz
Can you post a screenshot of the Users tab.

more_horiz
How do I paste my screen shot? I pasted it to Word and it does not seem to paste to this reply. Thanks

more_horiz
Paste screenshot to Paint app and save it. Upload the saved image file to imgur website and give us the url link of the uploaded image file.

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/a/jX0kf

Thanks that was helpful!

more_horiz
Have you restarted your computer?

more_horiz
Restarted computer and tried to uninstall Firefox. After highlighting Firefox, I hit the uninstall button and it did nothing. Please advise

more_horiz
Try to force uninstall with Revo Uninstaller program.

more_horiz
Forced uninstalled Firefox. Should I reinstall again?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum