WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

[INACTIVE] Possible Malware or Virus

3 posters

description[INACTIVE] Possible Malware or Virus - Page 2 EmptyRe: [INACTIVE] Possible Malware or Virus

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
Disable McAfee. WD is all you really need. No need to pay extra money for protection.

So i should fully uninstall mcafee, or just disable certain parts of it?

C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Bonuses,plr,mrr,giveaways etc\New freebies\New folder\wp-authority-suite-pro.zip    PHP/Obfuscated.B potentially unwanted application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Bonuses,plr,mrr,giveaways etc\simon gifts\simon gifts\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr\Easy Copywriter\copywriter.exe    a variant of MSIL/Ubot.D potentially unsafe application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Bonuses,plr,mrr,giveaways etc\simon gifts\simon gifts\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr.zip    a variant of MSIL/Ubot.D potentially unsafe application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Bonuses,plr,mrr,giveaways etc\simon gifts\simon gifts.zip    a variant of MSIL/Ubot.D potentially unsafe application    Incorrect file checksum (CRC); the file is probably password protected.
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Bonuses,plr,mrr,giveaways etc\VBM 2.0 Bonuses\Actual Bonus Download Files\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr\Easy Copywriter\copywriter.exe    a variant of MSIL/Ubot.D potentially unsafe application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Bonuses,plr,mrr,giveaways etc\VBM 2.0 Bonuses\Actual Bonus Download Files\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr\EasyCopywriterSftwre_rr.zip    a variant of MSIL/Ubot.D potentially unsafe application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Bonuses,plr,mrr,giveaways etc\VBM 2.0 Bonuses\VBM 2.0 Bonuses.zip    a variant of MSIL/Ubot.D potentially unsafe application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\MY FILES\Link cloaker and graphics\plugins\wp-authority-suite-pro\AlsSpbas.php    PHP/Obfuscated.B potentially unwanted application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\MY FILES\Link cloaker and graphics\plugins\wp-authority-suite-pro\wp-authority-suite-pro.php    PHP/Obfuscated.B potentially unwanted application   
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\MY FILES\Link cloaker and graphics\plugins\wp-authority-suite-pro.zip    PHP/Obfuscated.B potentially unwanted application   
C:\Users\USER\Downloads\wp-authority-suite-pro.zip    PHP/Obfuscated.B potentially unwanted application

description[INACTIVE] Possible Malware or Virus - Page 2 EmptyRe: [INACTIVE] Possible Malware or Virus

more_horiz

If you don't intend to use it again you can uninstall it. Are you still having the same problem?

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:

If you don't intend to use it again you can uninstall it. Are you still having the same problem?

I haven't disabled anything yet, and it seems to be working fine,
but some days it can go all day long then just out of nowhere it happens,

but since i started running the programs you suggested, i can't recall it happening.... so fingers crossed it is fixed

So thank you very much for your help mate

more_horiz
Ok. I'll keep this thread open for a few more days and you can let me know how it goes.

more_horiz
It has happened again Sad tearing

more_horiz
Please check you Device Manager to see there are any yellow warning icons. This sounds like a hardware problem. Are you hardwired to the modem?

more_horiz
There are no yellow warning icons and i am wired straight to my router from virgin media

more_horiz
fubar1010 wrote:
There are no yellow warning icons and i am wired straight to my router from virgin media

Is it possible that the cord is loose or worn that would cause this intermittent problem?

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
fubar1010 wrote:

Is it possible that the cord is loose or worn that would cause this intermittent problem?

Not sure it could be this because when the internet cuts off, the little image in my system tray is still there, and when i hover over it says internet access.

It is happening alot less that it has before,
it use to happen a few times a day, but now it can happen once per day, some days it doesn't happen at all

maybe i should have said also, when i do lose internet, the icon in the system tray never changes, always says internet access, if i restart my pc internet comes straight back on,
if i leave my pc for 5-10mins the internet will come back on aswell

Also security check shows this:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 1.014 --- 12/23/15 
   x64 (UAC is enabled) 
 Internet Explorer 11 
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled! 
Windows Defender  
 WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Java 8 Update 141 
 Java 8 Update 144 
 Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 144
 Java version 32-bit out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player     26.0.0.151 
 Mozilla Firefox (54.0.1)
 Google Chrome (60.0.3112.90)
 Google Chrome (SetupMetrics...)
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent```````` 
 Windows Defender MSMpEng.exe
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe 
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam.exe 
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe  
 Windows Defender MSASCuiL.exe  
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C:  %
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

But i have updated java

[INACTIVE] Possible Malware or Virus - Page 2 Screen10

more_horiz
Go into Control Panel, Programs and Features and uninstall the older java version. What browser are you using? Does it do that with another browser?

[mod]Edit: Topic closed due to inactivity.[/mod]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum