GeekPolice Tech TutorialsLog in

descriptioniPod Touch Recovery Mode - Saving My Data

more_horiz
Hi, I have no idea if this is something anyone would be able to help with but I figured I would give it a try.

Recently my iPod touch has gone into recovery mode due to a faulty charging device. And as you could probably guess I have not backed up any of the data on the device. However, I would really really hate to lose that data. 

So I was wondering if anyone knows how I can either back-up or download my data while the device is in recovery mode that way I don't lose the stuff I have on there. I have tried connecting to iTunes but the only option it gives me is restoring my device and that surely will cause  me to lose everything. Supposedly in some cases the option to update exists that prevents a loss in data but it is not presenting me with that option. 

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks

descriptionRe: iPod Touch Recovery Mode - Saving My Data

more_horiz
There are ipod touch recovery software's you may want to check them out.

more_horiz
Any idea on whats good or where to look?

I've read a bit about them but Ive gotten mixed results. Obviously, Apple is strongly against them but I have seen people praising them in different forums. I just wouldn't know which ones work and which are scams. I've heard of some that will recover your iPod but then demand money to allow you to use it. But I just don't know which options are available to me.

more_horiz
I have no idea sorry but you could google search free version or trial version of ipod touch recovery software.

more_horiz
Thanks for the help. Ill keep searching.

more_horiz
You are very welcome!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum