WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionToshiba Laptop Load Problem EmptyToshiba Laptop Load Problem

more_horiz
Hi

I have a Toshiba L50 Windows 8.1 that on start up gives me a message on blue screen:

'Recovery
Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The operating system couldn't be loaded because the digital signature of a file couldn't be verified

File: \WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TVALZSYS
Error Code: 0xc0000428

You'll need to use recovery tools'

As my laptop came with Windows already installed i do not have any discs to reinstall.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated

Thanks

jay_b

descriptionToshiba Laptop Load Problem EmptyRe: Toshiba Laptop Load Problem

more_horiz
Tvalz.sys is not essential for the Windows OS. The process known as TOSHIBA ACPI-Based Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device Driver belongs to software TOSHIBA Common Modules by TOSHIBA (www.toshiba.com).
Do you have option to use recovery tools?
Do you have working computer?

more_horiz
I don't have access to recovery tools but do have an alternative laptop though it is a bit slow

more_horiz
You can create Windows 8.1 Setup Media with using Windows 8.1 Media Creation Tool.
Boot your computer with Windows 8.1 Setup Media and from Windows Recovery Environment use System Restore tool to restore your system to a date when it was working. If this tool wont work try Automatic Repair tool.

more_horiz
I can't get to boot the laptop. When I turn on no function keys work and it goes to a blue screen with the above message titled Recovery

more_horiz
Blue screen is displayed by Windows OS function keys are not working nothing to do with Windows OS.
Can you boot laptop into BIOS Setup Utility?
Hold down the F2 key and release this one second after the computer power is on again – the BIOS setup should now load.

more_horiz
Do you still need help? We have not heard from you for a while... Please get back with us so we can assist you further!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum