WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionon Win7 startup "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" error Emptyon Win7 startup "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" error

more_horiz
Running Win 7 64bit. On every startup I get prompted to "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" and then another window where windows tries to configure Status. It doesn't stop until i repeatedly click cancel on the second window over and over and over....and over. I have recently finally got Windows to update and run faster and this is the last thing I can't get to stop. I tried running scans, tried deleting all the startup items where windows could not find the files. I slimmed down the startup programs, updated all the drivers and software. defragged and optimized....Please help if you can...this is my my dad's computer and hadn't ran in almost 2 years since he died. So I have overcome a lot and this last thing is killing me! Otherwise the system is healthy and running great with lots of unused space.  on Win7 startup "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" error 1f62c

descriptionon Win7 startup "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" error EmptyRe: on Win7 startup "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" error

more_horiz
Hi @FrannyRose,

Have you check and see if issue resolves from Safe Mode.

1. Immediately after the computer is powered on or restarted (usually after you hear your computer beep), tap the F8 key in 1 second intervals.

2. After your computer displays hardware information and runs a memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu will appear.

3. Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode.

descriptionon Win7 startup "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" error EmptyRe: on Win7 startup "Insert the 'Status' disk and click OK" error

more_horiz
Do you still need help? We have not heard from you for a while... Please get back with us so we can assist you further!

more_horiz
[adm]Due to lack of response, this topic is now closed. Please PM a moderator or administrator to have it reopened, or start a new topic. Everyone else, start a new topic. [/adm]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum