WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSolvedGetting This copy of Windows is not genuine, I have a Dell install disk

more_horiz
Hello ! How are you ? Great I hope

How do I fix the "This copy  of Windows is not genuine" condition with out wiping the PC. Do not have original license but I do have a Dell WIN 7 install disk.

My machine is 32 bit

Thanks & Have a great day !

descriptionSolvedRe: Getting This copy of Windows is not genuine, I have a Dell install disk

more_horiz
Hi tsutton2008,

Did you ever activate Windows 10?

How did you install Windows 10 was it upgrade or clean install?

Do you have Windows 7 product key if you do you can activate Windows 10 with Windows 7 product key.

descriptionSolvedRe: Getting This copy of Windows is not genuine, I have a Dell install disk

more_horiz
Hi how are you ? Great I hope !  thanks for the quick response ! I actually found my activation key for win 7, so the message is gone. Thanks for the info so I will try to install the upgrade using the Win 7 key will be cool so I don't lose any of my personal files. I will let you know how it pans out. Thanks again & have a great weekend !

more_horiz
Hi @tsutton2008,

I'm glad to hear your issue resolved, if you need any more help please let us know!

Take Care!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum