WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description1073741819 error when playing TheHunter Primal Empty1073741819 error when playing TheHunter Primal

more_horiz
Hi, being new here thanks for allowing me to join.

I have a random problem that keeps popping up only when playing TheHunter Primal.  it is a  1073741819  error.  I have been searching for a couple days trying to find a way to fix this problem.  Along with myself, my wife "also when playing TheHunter Primal" gets the same error. 

It seems to pop up mostly when one of us has been killed, we buy new inventory,,, amo and such, go to collect it, and poof, error.  Sometimes it just happens with no reason at all...

Can anyone give me some help on how to get rid of this error,,,

Thanks much. Crying

description1073741819 error when playing TheHunter Primal EmptyRe: 1073741819 error when playing TheHunter Primal

more_horiz
Welcome! to GeekPolice.net

We are going to do some troubleshooting here for your OS and firewall to try to discover any potential issues. Many users with the same error code have reported issues with: firewall software, antivirus software, alternative Desktop software (Parallels for example), and even Virtual Machines.

Per this tool, it is a research tool that will scan your OS, and provide me with a large amount of information to help diagnose your issues quicker. It is usually used for malware and security issues; however, I'm using it to look directly at several areas of the Windows Registry, firewall, and overall security to see if something code/driver related is causing the issues...

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum