WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPokemon Sun and Moon - How do I catch the Ultra Beasts? EmptyPokemon Sun and Moon - How do I catch the Ultra Beasts?

more_horiz
Is there anything special I have to do? I am almost done with the game. I have to challenge the Elite 4 and then I am done. This is the first Pokemon game I have played in like 10 years. I am not sure if there is anything I have to do or I can just take them on after the Elite 4 and catch them straight up. Anyone know?

descriptionPokemon Sun and Moon - How do I catch the Ultra Beasts? EmptyRe: Pokemon Sun and Moon - How do I catch the Ultra Beasts?

more_horiz
I believe @rattakua or even @fatguy know something about this. Let's see if they will see this.

descriptionPokemon Sun and Moon - How do I catch the Ultra Beasts? EmptyRe: Pokemon Sun and Moon - How do I catch the Ultra Beasts?

more_horiz
I seriously do not know... anyone can help that'd be great!!!

more_horiz
There's an ultra beasts sidequest after you've beaten the Elite 4 - after the credits have rolled a guy will come to your house and tell you to go to a motel...Go to it. Wink

more_horiz
Ohhp seriously? Can't believe i didn't notice that.  DOH! Frantic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum