WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionIntroduction  EmptyIntroduction

more_horiz
2006 - Present I became disabled, and left the university in 2006. In 2013 I had gastric bypass surgery, and lost 200 pounds. There were complications and I have been in and out of hospitals since. I have a very broad set of computer skills, but a limited capability to work on projects. Rather than type it all out, I am just cropping my old resume. Let me know if I can help.

2001 – 2006 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Daytona Beach, FL
Web Developer I was in charge of development of the graphic, HTML, Flash, database integration, CRM, Animation and technical implementation of the Daytona campus Website. After three years, I was promoted to head up the Extended Campus division, comprised of more than 130 remote learning Websites.

1999-2001 Badger.Org, Inc. Daytona Beach, FL
President I ran a web design, hosting and multimedia production company.

1996-1999 Virtual Reality Mall South Daytona, FL
Webmaster
Partner I created, designed, and programmed the Virtual Reality Mall website. In less than two years brought the site to a ranking of 38st busiest shopping site on the Web, with 5 million visits a month.

1986-1996 Badger Enterprises South Daytona, FL
Owner I owned and managed a computer consulting firm; provided systems design, custom programming, value added reselling, computer repair, and networking to a wide variety of businesses.

I have specialized design skills including: 3D modeling, animation, video, graphic design, and image compression.
I own the copyright and designed several industry-specific software programs, including self-storage, mobile home park management, cremation services, online shopping cart program and online auction program. I have written several short stories which have been published by various magazines as well as marketing content for over fifty client Web sites. I was approached by Doubleday publishing to write a book on Gif Animation, but a final format could not be agreed upon.Won 112 awards for design and concept of Virtual Reality Mall. This is the most known awards for a commercial website anywhere in the world as of 10/1/98. I won first place in VRML modeling for Yahoo 3D, which was co-sponsored by Caligari Software and Yahoo, back in 1997, when VMRL and Yahoo were both a big deal.

Signed the Netbadger Honored

descriptionIntroduction  EmptyRe: Introduction

more_horiz
Hello there,

I have sent you a Private Message.

more_horiz
Hi... Welcome! Hooray!

more_horiz
hi nice to meet you