WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSynching my iphone with Outlook2010 via iTunes.  It no longer works. EmptySynching my iphone with Outlook2010 via iTunes. It no longer works.

more_horiz
For years I have been synching my iphone 5s with Outlook 2010 by way of iTunes. Now recently it has stopped synching. Diagnostics with iTunes says there is no problem and indeed when I connect the two with the appropriate cables, the phone gets backed up but no data, e.g., calendars and contacts, is updated. I recently installed Outlook 2013, but it has the same problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have checked and followed various helps on the Apple site to no avail. My iPhone and iTunes are up-to-date with the latest software revisions. Any suggestions?

descriptionSynching my iphone with Outlook2010 via iTunes.  It no longer works. EmptyRe: Synching my iphone with Outlook2010 via iTunes. It no longer works.

more_horiz
Hi there,

I apologize that you have not received help on the topics you have posted here in the past. I have been gone for a few years with only one helper on the site. Do you still need help?

descriptionSynching my iphone with Outlook2010 via iTunes.  It no longer works. EmptyRe: Synching my iphone with Outlook2010 via iTunes. It no longer works.

more_horiz
I advice you uninstall iTunes and install latest version you can use Revo Uninstaller to delete all settings and folders of iTunes program.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum