WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMultiple Problems Related to Computer and Internet Freezing EmptyMultiple Problems Related to Computer and Internet Freezing

more_horiz
Hello! I am a new user and I have created an account to learn more about fixing my own computer and to solve its specific issues. I'm not sure where to post certain questions since I don't know what is the chief problem. Basically, my computer keeps freezing and my anti-virus and anti-malware software are not picking up viruses. CCleaner also doesn't make any improvements. In these circumstances the ability to use CTRL+ALT+DEL also fails and I often have to fix the wireless adapter in the network settings in control panel. My primary internet browser is Mozilla Firefox 42.0. My computer also runs very hot and freezes after more than a few hours of use. I believe that the computer and internet hangs are due to something operating within the internet software apparatus within my computer.

I have other problems such as the system properties area crashing every time I attempt to access it. It also doesn't run the fastest.

Would you all be able to solve these issues for me please? What do you need for me to do. Thank you all for providing this valuable service and especially without cost!

descriptionMultiple Problems Related to Computer and Internet Freezing EmptyRe: Multiple Problems Related to Computer and Internet Freezing

more_horiz
If you would like to start a new thread in the Malware forum on this site we can run some scans to see what's causing the problem. Sorry, I can't move this thread.

descriptionMultiple Problems Related to Computer and Internet Freezing EmptyRe: Multiple Problems Related to Computer and Internet Freezing

more_horiz
Should I copy and paste this same topic within the Malware forum?

more_horiz
Yes, please.

more_horiz
Thank you for helping. I posted the problem in the malware forum.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum