WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBig Problem -trying to get rid of it for 7 days - Page 2 EmptyRe: Big Problem -trying to get rid of it for 7 days

more_horiz
Has anything changed since we started cleaning?

descriptionBig Problem -trying to get rid of it for 7 days - Page 2 EmptyRe: Big Problem -trying to get rid of it for 7 days

more_horiz
I went on to regular start up and it seemed a bit better but would not let me run any antivirus.
The disk is showing 100% usage  (it has 300 gigs free) and I read that AVG can do that - so have tried to take it off and 6 dll's are saying they are being used by another program and won't delete.
It still won't let me do any kind of refresh. Its still quite bad
I

more_horiz
I don't have time to work on it the next few days, so lets just leave it as I may just send it out to get Windows 8 reloaded.

I'll come back in a few days if I need more help.. THanks

more_horiz
Windows 8 and 8.1 comes with its own AV called Windows Defender. You would be well advised to uninstall AVG. If you have problems, you can use the AVG removal tool below.

AVG Antivirus - AVG Anti-virus Removal Tool

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum