GeekPolice Tech TutorialsLog in

descriptionRe: Gaming Computer Issues

more_horiz
Merry Christmas, Superdave. I'll start a new thread for the other computer but I have a new issue on the gaming computer and I hope this forum is okay.
To date everything has been loaded and run from the C: drive on Disk 0. Well, now it is full (106 GB). There is a Disk 1 with volume E: that is empty (1.8 TB). How can we transfer gaming programs (ARMA 2, Minecraft, etc.) to the empty drive while saving progress and without issues? And what should be done in the future? Install on E:?

more_horiz
Merry Christmas to you and yours. You can install programs on another drive but they can't be transferred to that other drive. Any programs you want to transfer will have to be installed and then uninstalled from your main drive. I find it hard to believe that that drive is filled with programs. Don't confuse programs with files. For example, you may have a music notation on that drive but all the music notation files you have produced can be transferred to another drive saving a great amount of space.The same goes for videos, music, pictures etc.

more_horiz
Thank you for everything. Should be good to go now.

more_horiz
You're welcome. I will lock this thread. If you need it re-opened, please send me a pm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum