WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPlug-in Container Firefox 33.1 EmptyPlug-in Container Firefox 33.1

more_horiz
Hi, everyone.  My first post.  Glad I found you.

Every day, Firefox crashes at least half a dozen times with the message "Plug-in Container has stopped working."  I also find that my CPU meter jumps wildly, often into the red zone, evern when I'm not running anything.  I go to processes, and maybe I see a 1, 2 or 4, but that's it.  Can you offer any help?

I do have Malwarebytes and it runs a check every day and comes out "clean." I have also run CCCleaner and Glary Utlities. All is well, there.

I have tired to follow numerous internet tips to no avail.  Someone suggested this site as an oasis for technical help.

I'm in your hands.

descriptionPlug-in Container Firefox 33.1 EmptyRe: Plug-in Container Firefox 33.1

more_horiz
Hi garyd and welcome to the forum,

A little research leads me to suggest you update your Flash Shockwave
http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/

descriptionPlug-in Container Firefox 33.1 EmptyRe: Plug-in Container Firefox 33.1

more_horiz
Thanks driver_ian. I already had the latest shockwave version, but I updated it anyway jsut in case. I'll let you know what happens.

more_horiz
Hi, driver_ian:

Well, after reinstalling shockwave, I still got the container error. Any other ideas? Thanks!

Gary

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum