WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncreate a complete restore ,what options do I have? Emptycreate a complete restore ,what options do I have?

more_horiz
Is there any way without using a lot of disks ,or could I use a DVD disk that is much more capable to handle larger files . . or go outside the box to cloud or some free storage site to do this , I just want to make sure that if anything should happen to my computer I can restore it , all I have now is restore to last good know date . I don't think I have a restore a partition , I don't have a restore disk that comes with it , I have windows 7 professional with IE11 a HP tower computer . and my flash drive is only 8 GB , any answer's simple and easy please , thanks ?

Last edited by suzonka on 15th July 2014, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

descriptioncreate a complete restore ,what options do I have? EmptyRe: create a complete restore ,what options do I have?

more_horiz
For Windows 7 Professional (among other Windows 7 versions), you can burn the ISO image on a flash drive and do the install easy as that. Commonly, flash drives will help boot a computer and are used more often than CD/DVD/etc.

descriptioncreate a complete restore ,what options do I have? EmptyRe: create a complete restore ,what options do I have?

more_horiz
Master Ansem wrote:
For Windows 7 Professional (among other Windows 7 versions), you can burn the ISO image on a flash drive and do the install easy as that. Commonly, flash drives will help boot a computer and are used more often than CD/DVD/etc.

Thank you Master

more_horiz
You're welcome! Glad to see you back around.

more_horiz
Later on, would you be interested in making full images onto a usb ext HD?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum