WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnsupported Bluescreen EmptyUnsupported Bluescreen

more_horiz
Just switched my monitor from my 52" tv to a 46" ( I think). They're both widescreen. Now everything is all messed up and when I try to load my Sims 4 Demo I get a bluescreen that says Unsupported. I load Banished and half of the picture disappears. Same with my desk top items. When I changed the resolution I get to large black screens on either side. Help please!

descriptionUnsupported Bluescreen EmptyRe: Unsupported Bluescreen

more_horiz
Hello there,

This indicates a potential graphics card issue, and a further diagnosis would need to be done. Creating a new topic will help as we can troubleshoot such issues.

more_horiz
When you turn on the computer if the display issue still persist while computer manufacturer logo or motherboard logo showing than you need to check the cable connections between monitor and computer try different cable. You can also take out graphic card and connect the monitor to motherboard VGA port if the issue resolves than graphic card malfunctioning. If the display issue happens after computer manufacturer logo or motherboard logo finish displaying then graphic card driver could be buggy you should install latest driver offer by your computer manufacturer website or graphic card manufacturer website.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum