WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAcces denied - Page 1 EmptyRe: Acces denied

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
Ok, I just need to know so I would know what we're up against. Keep trying to get MBAM running

ok o i cant uninstall it in safe mode either im gonna go to sleep for now and look at it tommorw, in worst case scenario i just buy windows over Smile...

more_horiz
Don't panic. We can clean this computer without resorting to such extreme measures. Don't try to uninstall it; just try to run it in Safe mode.

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
Don't panic. We can clean this computer without resorting to such extreme measures. Don't try to uninstall it; just try to run it in Safe mode.

that didnt work neither :/

more_horiz
that didnt work neither :/.

You can't download it or you can't run it? If you can't download it try download it on another computer and transfer it to your computer using a USB memory stick or CD.

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
that didnt work neither :/.

You can't download it or you can't run it? If you can't download it try download it on another computer and transfer it to your computer using a USB memory stick or CD.

yea i already reinstalled windows i figured that was faster and easier..
 Thank You! for the help tho!

more_horiz
You're welcome. That was a good route to take if you didn't lose any important data. Make sure you install a  good AV.
Go to Microsoft Windows Update and get all critical updates.

I suggest using WOT - Web of Trust. WOT is a free Internet security addon for your browser. It will keep you safe from online scams, identity theft, spyware, spam, viruses and unreliable shopping sites. WOT warns you before you interact with a risky website. It's easy and it's free.

Check out Keeping Yourself Safe On The Web for tips and free tools to help keep you safe in the future.

Also see Slow Computer? It may not be Malware for free cleaning/maintenance tools to help keep your computer running smoothly.
Safe Surfing!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum