WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ

3 posters

descriptionhow to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ - Page 3 EmptyRe: how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ

more_horiz
Hey, sorry that I'm on a different account, I'm the friend of d3cimating taco who's been posting for him on his account if that makes sense. Anyway, after 10-15 minutes of being on, windows stops responding.

descriptionhow to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ - Page 3 EmptyRe: how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ

more_horiz
NinjaSliced wrote:
Hey, sorry that I'm on a different account, I'm the friend of d3cimating taco who's been posting for him on his account if that makes sense. Anyway, after 10-15 minutes of being on, windows stops responding.
What does it do? Does it give any warning messages? Does it shut down your computer?

more_horiz
The computer used to say the program is unresponsive (microsoft windows) would u like to terminate process? And then it didnt let me click either option. But now it just becomes unresponsive without a warning and your mouse is the little circle that symbols it is loading, then eventually it just stops and is a faded part of my desktop background, so then i just have to press the power button. It's gotten to the point where i just want to restpre windows at a shop now.

more_horiz
It's gotten to the point where i just want to restpre windows at a shop now..
That could be your best option. It could be any number of things causing this problem; bad hard drive, bad RAM, overheating etc.Save your important data to DVD's or an external drive. Since you have Windows 7 you can try doing a repair from the Recovery Console. If that doesn't help, you can restore it back to the factory defaults.
Or you could try this:

That could be a problem with bad RAM. Please run this check just to eliminate that possibility.
Test your RAM here.
Run hard drive diagnostics: tacktech.com
Make sure, you select tool, which is appropriate for the brand of your hard drive.
Depending on the program, it'll create bootable floppy, or bootable CD.
If downloaded file is of .iso type, use ImgBurn: imgburn to burn .iso file to a CD (select "Write image file to disc" option), and make the CD bootable.
For Toshiba hard drives, see here:

Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here
To check if it's overheating you can download and install a program like SpeedFan.

Download Windows Repair (all in one) from this site
Install the program then run it.

Go to Step 2 and allow it to run CheckDisk by clicking on Do It button:

how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ - Page 3 P22001645_zpsbdf6bc2c

Once that is done then go to Step 3 and allow it to run System File Check by clicking on Do It button:

how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ - Page 3 P22001646_zps9085a83b

Go to Step 4 and under "System Restore" click on Create button:

how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ - Page 3 P22001644_zpsc3ec1267

Go to Start Repairs tab and click Start button.

how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ - Page 3 P22001166_zpsc22a3285

Please ensure that ONLY items seen in the image below are ticked as indicated (they're all checked by default):

how to remove Trojan Horse TDSS.BZ - Page 3 P22001647_zpsfe785392

Click on box next to the Restart System when Finished. Then click on Start.

more_horiz
I reinstalled windows 7 and it works perfectly now. Just out of curiosity, do you know what the problem might've been?

more_horiz
It looks like it may have been a corrupted file in the OS.

more_horiz
Weird, but back when we ran that test in cmd, I don't think it found anything. Anyway thanks a lot dave

more_horiz
You're welcome. I will lock this thread. If you need it re-opened, please send me a pm.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum