WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiononline examination system using php and mysql Emptyonline examination system using php and mysql

more_horiz
my system is just a basic beginner type thing. there would only be 2 different exam subjects. i just need to create the database for the questions and that's where i'm stuck because theres too many questions and i dont know how to organize them and linking it to another table which would be the answers. there's also the bit where the "teacher" can log in and edit or delete the questions from the database. Could someone give me some tips/pointers or sample page?
P.S im a beginner in mysql php and javascript. this is actually a project that i have to do for one of my classes. any help would be much appreciated! Smile...

descriptiononline examination system using php and mysql EmptyRe: online examination system using php and mysql

more_horiz
Online Examination System Modules

1. Home – Home page of Online Examination site.

2. Login – Student can login to start test.

3. Register – From this page new student can register for test.

4. Student Page – Previously saved test results can be viewed here and other links like Edit Profile, Logout, and Change Password.

5. Edit Profile – Student can edit registration information like personal details, address, contact no, display name

6. Change Password – Currently logged user can change his password from this link.

7. Logout – User logged out from this site.

8. Examination – Selection of available examination.

9. Test – System randomly select questions from question bank and display one by one to the student.

10. Results – After completing the examination student can view results.

11. Question Bank - Admin user can manage question bank from web interface.

descriptiononline examination system using php and mysql EmptyRe: online examination system using php and mysql

more_horiz
This can help maybe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum