WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1

2 posters

descriptioniambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1

more_horiz
doing it now

descriptioniambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1

more_horiz
how long should the blue bar be filling across the bottom? I hit create log and it just keeps going across the bottom filling and refilling. its been 5 minutes now

its scanning now

more_horiz
If it doesn't respond in 30 mins. we'll try something else.

more_horiz
right when it started scanning a bunch of things happened. The device manager popped up, the windows update icon appeared in the sys tray and the start button opened.
I tried to fix the firewall issue before I started with this scanner with microsoft fixit for firewall issue. It reported back that it repaired the firewall and restarted the computer. It still shows the firewall turned off

more_horiz
SysProt AntiRootkit v1.0.1.0
by swatkat

******************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************

No Hidden Processes found

Kernel Modules:
Module Name: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\acfs1nn1.SYS
Service Name: ---
Module Base: B91F0000
Module End: B9232000
Hidden: Yes

Module Name: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Module Base: B4C28000
Module End: B4C40000

Module Name: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Module Base: BA5EE000
Module End: BA5F0000

No SSDT Hooks found

No Kernel Hooks found

No hidden files/folders found

more_horiz
yeah the firewall is on the esisoft was guarding it

more_horiz
I'd like to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

•Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
ESET OnlineScan

•Click the iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetOnline button.
•For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

• Click on iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetSmartInstall to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetSmartInstallDesktopIcon-1 icon on your desktop.

•Check iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetAcceptTerms
•Click the iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetStart button.
•Accept any security warnings from your browser.

• Leave the check mark next to Remove found threats.

•Check iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetScanArchives
•Push the Start button.
•ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
•When the scan completes, push iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetListThreats
•Push iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetExport, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
•Push the iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetBack button.
•Push iambigbrother(A) beast (A) noadware (A) android exploit and others part 1 - Page 2 EsetFinish
A log file will be saved here: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt

more_horiz
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\samsung files sd card\App_Manager\App_Backups\user_apps\com.charmingapps.rebelflag.apk a variant of Android/Adware.AirPush.G application deleted - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\samsung files sd card\TitaniumBackup\com.charmingapps.rebelflag-2e43b4cc0c66b79c382df1a4044e5191.apk.gz a variant of Android/Adware.AirPush.G application deleted - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\samsung files sd card\TitaniumBackup\com.charmingapps.rebelflag-ec930064db8a53503f88c34c285a17ba.apk.gz a variant of Android/Adware.AirPush.G application deleted - quarantined

more_horiz
How's your computer working now? Any other issues before we clean up?

more_horiz
Is the system clean. each time it scans there seems to be files found. If its clean then I am making an image so I have a clean start.
The only thing I see now is that explorer thing. The tray is frozen until I kill explorer in processes and then start a new task and then its ok. I see if I let it sit for 20 minutes sometimes it returns to normal. Any suggestions?
If we are done I have my second system that I will need help with since I infected all my pc's by using usb sticks between them.
Let me know if this one os clean and about the explorer thing.
Thanks a ton

more_horiz
tornado here now shutting down I will check back here after the storms are past

more_horiz
Do you mean Internet explorer?

more_horiz
no when I boot to desktop the tray icons are frozen so is the start button and there are no icons in the sys tray. I have to shutdown explorer.exe under processes and then restart it as a new task and they all work and the icons appear in the sys tray. When this happens I cant get to device manager or system restore. This all occurred after the infection.

more_horiz
to be clear when that freeze thing happens the device manager or system restore are not accessible. When I shut down explorer and restart it everything works

more_horiz
Please try this even if you don't have the OS disk and tell me what happens.

Do you have an XP CD?

If so, place it in your CD ROM drive and follow the instructions below:
•Click on Start > Run and type sfc /scannow then press Enter (note the space between scf and /scannow)
*Let this run undisturbed until the window with the blue progress bar goes away
SFC - Which stands for System File Checker, retrieves the correct version of the file from %Systemroot%\System32\Dllcache or the Windows installation source files, and then replaces the incorrect file.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum