Hi there. Welcome. Let's take a look...ComboFix scan
Please download ComboFix
by sUBsFrom BleepingComputer.com Please save the file to your Desktop. Important information about ComboFix After the download:
- Close any open browsers.
- Very Important: Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results". Please visit here if you don't know how.
- WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
- Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until ComboFix has completely finished.
- If there is no Internet connection after running ComboFix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.
Troubleshooting ComboFix Safe Mode:
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- When ComboFix finishes, it will produce a report for you.
- Please post the report, which will launch or be found at "C:\Combo-Fix.txt" in your next reply.
If you still cannot get ComboFix to run, try booting into Safe Mode, and run it there.
(To boot into Safe Mode, tap F8 after BIOS, and just before the Windows
logo appears. A list of options will appear, select "Safe Mode.") Re-downloading:
If this doesn't work either, try the same method (above method), but try to download it again, except name
ComboFix.exe to iexplore.exe, explorer.exe, or winlogon.exe.
Malware is known for blocking all "user" processes, except for its whitelist of system important processes such as iexplore.exe, explorer.exe, winlogon.exe.
NOTE: If you encounter a message "illegal operation attempted on registry key that has been marked for deletion" and no programs will run - please just reboot and that will resolve that error.